Being properly organized is one of the foundations of life. Being organized goes beyond knowing where and when things are, it’s good for the soul. Not only does it offer health benefits by cultivating a healthier lifestyle with better sleep and stress relief, but it also helps you make the most of every day and be more productive during working hours. Below we’ll show you some ways that Post-it® Products can help you get organized, which will lead to a more enjoyable, more manageable, and a more productive workday. But more importantly, a happier you.
A hint of Organization with Notes of Productivity
One of the best ways to maximize your time and get the most of your day is to properly organize it. Do you have a busy day, or a week, of meetings or projects coming up? An easy thing to do is to monitor a big day’s small successes by harnessing the power of writing things down. Try writing each item onto a Post-it® Super Sticky Note, and then removing them as your day progresses. This will help give you a sense of accomplishment.
Another way to get more productivity out of your day, week, month, or even year is to use organization methods, like Kanban or Scrum. Both methods are very simple to implement, execute, and utilize and depend on what works best for you. By writing out your daily agenda or project tasks on individual Post-it® Super Sticky Notes and moving them from “To-Do, In-Progress, Complete” you can be sure you’re giving attention to the most important things on your list while managing your time and tasks easily and effectively.
Collaborate on location. Anywhere.
One of the biggest things we’ve learned during this new normal is that remote working is here to stay. While some members of your team will return to office life, others will decide to continue working from their home-bases. With the Post-it® App, what once would’ve been problematic and disruptive to workflow and team chemistry is now a way to collaborate, generate ideas, capture thoughts, solve problems, and get team members–both near and far–on the same page. Next time you’re getting ready to kick off a project or solve a problem with some of your team remaining remote, try downloading the Post-it® App to bring this simple brainstorming activity below to life.
1. Begin by identifying the problem that you and your team will be solving for and write it out clearly for everyone to see. A Post-it® Super Sticky Easel Pad is perfect for this exercise.
2. Once the problem is written, write your solutions on individual Post-it® Super Sticky Notes and place them on around the problem.
3. Capture the notes you wrote into the Post-it® App to create a new Post-it® Board. This board will be the hub for everyone on the team’s ideas.
You can capture up to 200 individual square Post-it® Super Sticky Notes at a time, even rectangular notes.
4. Share the newly created board with your team.
5. Have each team member create their new digital notes within the Post-it® App and add them to your existing board.
6. Once you’ve collected everyone’s ideas, go through them. You can arrange, organize, refine, or add all the notes directly through the app.
7. After your board is updated with everyone’s ideas, you can easily share with your favorite platform including, PowerPoint®, Excel®, PDF, Dropbox, Trello®, Miro® and more.
Can also be synced across all your Apple® devices with iCloud®, Android 7 or above, and Chromebook.
8. Now you and your team will be sure to always be on the same page, no matter where they are.
See, don’t you already feel less stressed? We thought so. Being organized doesn’t need to be a chore, and when done right, you’ll reap the rewards.
Article courtesy of Post-It